Best POF Headlines for Men
Men far outnumber women when it comes to online dating. The odds are stacked against men with the ratio’s being as high as 10 guys for every 1 girl. What can you do to gain the upper advantage? The answer is make your profile stick out above the competition. You can beat all the other guys out on plenty of fish by standing out as more clever, intellectual, down to earth, and funnier than them. There is no better way to do this than by having the equivalent of a first impression (the headline) tell a woman everything she needs to know about your awesome personality. So without further ado, we provide you the thoroughly tested, and proven to work headlines that will turn any regular man’s profile into a chick attracting magnet.
Here is the list, feel free to alter or modify these to best suit you and your needs.
- Bad boy looking for a good girl
- Classy ladies only please, no exceptions
- Ladies: meet your dream guy in 20 days or less
- Quality, well mannered ladies only!
- Stop grabbing my butt, K tnx
- Looking for my future soccer mom (Must be able to drive van)
- Future soccer moms please apply here
- Drama and attention queens need not apply, thanks
- Is your hand on my A$$?
- Looking for high maintenance chicks only
- Looking for a high maintenance girl
- Where are all the bad girls at?
- Are all the bad girls gone?
- Welcome to the bad-boys club, make sure to visit the VIP desk
- I’m a bad boy and need to be punished
- Is that your thong is sticking out
- I can totally see your underwear
- I’m not just a sex object, I have feelings too!
- Women please rememeber… I’m not just a sex object
- Boy toy now looking to be played with
- Women who wear wigs look elsewhere!
- Is that your bra strap I see sticking out?
- Are you wearing a thong, tell me about it?
- James Bond ain’t got nothin’ on this!
Not fully yet satisfied with your plenty of fish headline needs? Well good thing for you we have more, check out Home POF Headlines to browse more of our lists.