POF Headlines for Men
Men have often complained that women are just not responding to them enough on POF. The reason women claim they are not captivated by men is because “their profiles don’t say enough.” The most important part of the online dating profile is the part that women see first, the headline. Tired of being passed over by women, tired of having them not respond to or acknowledge you. Well be tired not more, change your headline and change your results. These ones bellow are the step in the right direction for you my friend. Go on now, give them a try.
- Hi, my name is James Bond aka Indiana Jones
- Do quality women even exist anymore?
- Stop hitting on me please!
- Will you stop grabbing for my butt please?
- Future ex-wifes apply today
- Beauty isn’t the end all be all, what else do you have?
- imma sexy a** b*tch can you handle me?
- Jerk looking for self proclaimed Bitch
- Stop emailing me that i’m hot.. I already now that
- I love love love sex and the city too. waaait NO I DON’T
- 3.3 billion of women out there, I just need you
- Are all headlines really this uncreative?
- How come guys use such corny headlines on this site?
- Beauty is not enough, personality is key
- Seeking sexy and confident woman
- oh no! perfect boy friend material inside
- i’m the guy your friends secretly crush on
- Knight in shining armor or future ex husband?
- Can you handle my high maintenance
- I’m the guy you were warned about.. you know, the fun one
- Run away as fast as you can litte girl
- Bad Boy? That IS what the ex called me.
- Music Video Director Need to fill roll with Leading Lady
- Women are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the ones left are handicapped
Not satisfied with your craving for descriptions. We didn’t think so, that’s why we made up this list of Funny Headlines for POF for you to check out.